1. What is your favorite food?
2. What was your favorite food when you were a kid?
3. What is the best tasting, quick to cook meal that you make for yourself?
4. What is your favorite food to order in a restaurant?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world to any restaurant, what would you order for yourself?
1. DIM SUM. DIMMMSUMMMMM
2. Spaghetti with tomato sauce. Though no one ever made it as well as Mom so it became a running joke when I'd order it at a restaurant and they'd try to remind me that I wasn't going t like it
3. Hm...I'd say an omelet. Made properly with the pocket of lovely veggies and cheese inside the pocket of egg (or egg white if I'm being good) and not "diner style" where they cook the stupid contents into the egg. That's not a proper omelet.
4. See #1, though on a more ordinary day, good ol' Chinese food. Usually something like chicken with pea pods in white sauce
5.I need to get to Flushing. For realz. See below.
Oh and what did I have for lunch today? Chinese. LOL We tried a new place that sent out an ad in our work email since they're on Rutgers property. Their salt and pepper fish was ok but I like the place on Easton Ave in Somerset NJ better since on this one, the breading was more obvious whereas the place on Easton you can barely tell that there's any breading - just The bubble tea was lacking, alas.